Thursday, November 13, 2014

Testosterone Man!

You! Testosterone Man! Do you not see me or do you choose to ignore me? I have a bone to pick with you. A real one lest you have reservations over confronting me over "trivial" issues. I know you know it but you might just be ignoring it. Either that or you are stupid enough to qualify  for the title of a "dim wit dick". That darned hormone man. Why does it have to keep oozing out of every nook, corner or crevice in you. Do you not have any control over it or do you simple not believe in the conservation of natural resources? It's like a leaky nose man. It's obscene to the say the least. Dripping all over and flowing free as a river.

Why do always have to be the hero in Apocalypse now? Why do you always have to be Around the World in 80 days? Oh! Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea? That's your thing? Yeah, alright man I get it. It's all the same. The strongest man, the fastest man, the best man. Potato, Potaato. It's the leaky nose, it's that occasional slippery fart, the wet patches under your hairy arm pits.

Why is it always the race to the finish line? Is there ever a finish line? I am sorry man! I don't mean to be rude. All I am saying is that the likes of you make it very difficult for me to float around in the mountains,  swim in the deep seas and get lost in the labyrinths of unexplored, untouched, virgin pathways of life. It's not just "Bang bang! I'll  blow myself out of anything and everything." . There is prize for coming late my friend. And it is the best. It's called an orgasm.

I detest you lot man. I mean, you don't understand jack shit. And therefore you simplify things for yourself. That is still cool man. But why do you have to enforce it on the rest of the world? There are more intelligent beings out there in the world. There are definitely more appreciative beings out there in the world. There are people who value the sun and the moon, the stars and endless space and the long haul.

I can't change you lot. But I can tell you exactly what I feel. You are liars, cheats with a single minded purpose in life and that is you and yourself and everybody comes second. Yes! I accept that I am like that too but I don't walk around with my cock hanging outside my pants man or my balls dangling like pair of church bells. Common!! Do you not get how obscene that is. You might think it is the most beautiful creation of God. But I tell you this, and listen carefully, it is by far the most imperfect thing ever created.


That's all I have to say. Go shove it up yourself for I am me and I will not be not be pushed around by some imbecile who can't hold his susu. Thank you for listening. I think my rant is over. Don't get me talking again. There are things I can say that your big, funny, ugly dick can't handle. It will be a pleasure to off-load some of my shit over on you. 

No comments: